Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd trading as UK Fitness Equipment. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing or using our website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date, Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd trading as UK Fitness Equipment can not be held liable for any omissions, errors or price changes. All products are subject to availability.
Please consult your doctor before using any exercise equipment or embarking upon any exercise routine.
Website contact information: If you require any information regarding an order, or have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 2565 077.
We may change the advertised price of a product at any time. The price you pay will be the price in force at the time of your order. The price on your order will be validated by us as part of our acceptance of your order. We try to ensure prices displayed on our website are correct at all times, however, should a pricing error arise we will inform you of the correct price before we take payment and you may choose to either proceed with or cancel the order. All prices include VAT at 20%.
The information, services and products provided on and throughout this site are subject to change without notice. In the event of a genuine website error or inaccuracy we reserve the right to withdraw an offer immediately. We also reserve the right to cancel all confirmed orders that are subject to genuine website error or inaccuracy. All products offered are subject to availability.
We use Elavon for our card transactions.
All orders will be reviewed and are subject to acceptance by us.
After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
Personal Finance is provided by Klarna Bank AB. For full terms and condition please click here.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here:
United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria,
Switzerland and the Netherlands.
Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden,
Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
The payment methods Pay in  days and Slice It are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Country of Merchant Domicile
The country of merchant Domicile is the United Kingdom.
Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our secure card processing system. For your own security please do not email full credit card details. We have ensured that ordering on our website is as secure as possible and if you have any concerns about your security, while shopping on our site, please contact us directly.
For full information see our secure shopping section.
How do we deliver the best service?
We use trusted courier services and the most efficient haulage companies in the UK & Ireland who themselves have vast experience in delivering goods fast and on time throughout the UK & Ireland.
How long will your order take to arrive?
Due to the scale of products we retail we utilise a number of carriers dependent on the size and / or weight. It is very important to us that your product is delivered as professionally as possible. We always look to balance speed and quality of delivery to provide the best possible solution. If you have any specific requirements contact us to discuss before placing your order and we will do everything we can to accommodate.
The vast majority of our order will arrive within 5 working days but some orders could take up to 10 working days. Special or custom orders lead times will be detailed during the order process.
If you are ordering multiple items please note your order may be fulfilled by different carriers with product arriving at different times / days.
We aim to deliver as quickly as possible and often over achieve on stated delivery times.
How much does delivery cost?
Free delivery is available on UK mainland orders over £99*
Orders under £99 are subject to our standard delivery charge of £7.99
All delivery charges are automatically calculated in line with the dimensions and weight(s) of your purchase(s), these will all be clearly shown during the checkout process, prior to any payment being requested.
For deliveries to the Channel Islands, IOM, IOW, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands, we may need to contact you after you have placed the order to discuss an amended delivery charge. If at any time we have to amend a delivery charge, you will be free to cancel the order at no cost.
In all cases where we charge for delivery we are as fair as possible. We only charge you what we pay ourselves.
What happens when you receive your items?
If we deliver your item by courier then a signature will be required. We advise you to check the packaging for any obvious damage before signing for your order. If you see damage then indicate this on the note when you sign. Most of the time your order will arrive safe and sound but accidents do occasionally happen.
If you are unhappy with how your item has arrived then please contact us at: free phone 0800 334 5755 (call between 10.00am and 4.30pm, Mon – Fri) or use the Contact Us page.
Our main aim is to make you happy when you buy from us so we’ll deal with any problems as promptly as possible.
Please also note that as we deliver heavy, bulky items our carriers will sometimes need your assistance when offloading. The driver will not be able / premitted to enter your premises so please ensure you have adequate support when the product arrives.
Please let us know if you will be unable to help the delivery driver when placing your order. We’ll make suitable arrangements if this is the case.
If you book an installed service everything is taken care for you with the product built in the room of choice.
Important: If you book a 2 Man Delivery and are not available when your delivery is scheduled, the couriers charge us. We would have to pass on the charge to you in this case so please make sure you are available when booking the special 2 Man Delivery Service.
Do you have restricted access?
We understand that some people live in places where access is restricted like flats, narrow roads or other areas where it may be hard to get a large package or a large lorry into.
Please let us know about this when entering your details when placing your order. There’s a box for you to fill in with any specific instructions relating to your order.
Do we deliver outside UK Mainland?
Yes although delivery will need to be quoted. Contact us with your requirements and we will come back to you.
14 Day Money Back Promise
If you wish to cancel an order you must let us know in writing within 14 days of placing your order. You may cancel your order for a full refund prior to your order being shipped. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, you are responsible for any return freight charges incurred by Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd. You will also be charged a 30% re-stocking fee if you cancel your order after a period of 14 days. Any unpaid freight charges will be deducted from your refund. We advise you to check the status of your order before you cancel.
Under Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund up to 14 days after receiving the goods. However, the goods must be in an unused condition and all packaging must be intact. In this instance you will be liable for all delivery charges incurred by Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd. Please review your chosen carrier to ensure you are insured appropriately for the return of the product. Please note that you are under a statutory duty of care to look after the unwanted goods in your possession, this includes whilst the goods are in transit back to our warehouse, and any products that are to be returned under our Money Back Promise must be kept in an ‘as new’ condition If when the goods received back into our warehouse are unsaleable or damaged our customer service team will be in contact to arrange the return of the product(s) to you at your own cost.
If a product is either received faulty or it develops a fault, please in the first instance contact our service team on free phone 0800 334 5755 and have your proof of purchase ready. If products arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery note where possible and inform us within 30 days of delivery of the delivery. Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd will, at its option, repair the product, replace the product or issue a refund. You will not be charged for the cost of returning a defective product.
All warranty repair work is carried out on-site by Fix A Gym Distribution Ltd approved engineers. There are exceptions when we will require the product to be sent back to either us or the brand.
A detailed description of our warranty terms and conditions can be downloaded here.
Important warranty information
- The warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the product is registered with us by filling out the online registration form. You must register your product within 30 days from the date that you received delivery of your Endura Fitness, Flow Fitness, Tunturi, Care Fitness and Landice equipment. All Endura Fitness, Flow Fitness, Tunturi, Care Fitness and Landice equipment not registered with us within 30 days of purchase will only be covered by 12 months parts and 12 months labour warranty.
- Where detailed extended warranties are granted when the product is installed by Fix A Gym Distributiuon. This ensures you have complete peace of mind with the equipment professionally delivered, installed, tested and demonstrated in your home. Product also needs to be registered on our site.
- The warranty excludes normal wear and tear on parts e.g.; decks and belts on treadmills, pedal straps on bikes, handle bar grips on bikes and ellipticals. Run belts becoming loose and slipping on treadmills is not a warranty issue and can be resolved by reading the user manual of that machine and the belt tightened accordingly.
- Normal wear and tear on parts includes, but is not limited to: Rubber grips, plastic end caps, scratched parts, broken covers, cosmetic damage. Warranty on display models starts on the day of order.
- Warranty does not cover squeeks or noises that develop unless they are to do with mechanical failure or a manufacturing defect that is noticed when the machine is first in use. (plastics rubbing, machine frames creaking etc).
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the product, is your proof of the date of purchase. The date of purchase is from when your warranty period begins.
- Warranty is only valid if the product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the product.
- This warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse or lack of reasonable care; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured by Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd or sold by Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd; (c) by modification of the product; (d) as a result of service by anyone else other than Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd or an authorised Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd warranty service provider.
- During the warranty period Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd will at no additional charge replace part(s) or repair the product (at Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd option) if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal, non-commercial, personal, family or household use.
- In repairing the product, Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd may replace defective parts or at the option of Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd, use serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd. Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- The term “Lifetime warranty” means that the warranty is covered for the time that the machine in question stays in production or for the duration that parts remain available after production has stopped.
- All machines must be kept in a dry environment free from damp.
- If any repair work is not carried out by our own engineers or one of our authorised service agents the warranty will be void.
- Light Commercial warranty is covered in a gym which does not charge membership or use the equipment for financial gain. eg; Schools, Rugby Clubs, Hospitals. Personal training studios are also permitted to use light commercial machines with a maximum of 5 hours use per day per machine.
If you have a breakdown covered under warranty or even if it’s outside the warranty period please call us on 0117 2565 077 or email info@ukfitnessequipment.
If you require spare parts for out of warranty products please email us at email@example.com.
Refurbished / reconditioned products are faulty or returned products that have been restored to full working order. Any malfunctioning parts (e.g. motors) are fixed or replaced, and the product is thoroughly cleaned and tested to make sure the item is working correctly and safe to use. The newly-conditioned products are then carefully packaged and boxed ready for sale. Please be aware a refurbished product may show slight signs of prior use and assembly although every effort is made to return the product to brand new condition. All refurbished products come with a 12 month parts and labour warranty unless otherwise stated.
Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd. Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. All measurements shown on our website are approximate.
Copyright material appears on the website which is our property or the property of our content and technology providers or their respective owners. We do not give permission for you to re-publish, alter, transmit or otherwise copy any material on the Site but you may download information from the website for your own personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Copyright Law, no copying, re-distribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the Copyright owner.
As information on our website is provided free of charge, we do not accept liability for it. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the website or information on the website.
The Information you provide to us
You are responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username, email verification and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding our website that comes to your attention.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Customer Service contact information
For any further information, please write to;
Whiteladies Road Business Centre
Monday – Thursday 10.00am to 5.30pm, Friday 10.00am to 4.30pm
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the customer service support team on; free phone 0800 334 5755 Option 2
UK Fitness Equipment is the trading name for Fix A Gym Distribution.
We are proudly part of Fix A Gym Group, the UK’s leading specialist home and commercial equipment supplier for the UK and Ireland.
Company Number: NI665103 Registered office address: 137 York Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT15 3GZ