All warranties repair work is carried out by Fix A Gym Distribution Limited or a service agent authorised by Fix a Gym Distribution Limited.
If you are outside a UK Mainland delivery address please contact us before purchase to discuss your options.
Why we are different
We offer market leading warranty on our product ranges for your peace of mind
Our professional delivery and installation service ensure your equipment is perfectly set up from day one.
UK Fitness Equipment customers are provided extensive product aftercare support.
If you have any question on warranties or usage environments please contact the team to discuss before purchase.
We highly recommend getting your new fitness equipment professionally installed and set up when purchasing to acquire the maximum warranty.
Failure to install and store the product correctly may invalid your warranty.
Where appropriate you will be offered an installation option at on the product page.
Where product is installed by the user and / or not registered within 30 days of purchase the product will be covered by a maximum of 12 months parts and labour warranty.
Market Leading Warranties and aftercare service
Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. Cardio and Strength Equipment installed and registered is valid for the full warranties detailed on the relevant product page.
2. Product not installed by UK Fitness Equipment and/or not registered within 30 days is subject to a maximum of 12 month warranty.
3. Please keep your original receipt / proof of purchase.
What the warranty covers
Warranty covers all manufacturing faults for the time period detailed. We can provide assistance on the phone or organise the repair or replacement of your faulty product.
What is not covered
- The warranty excludes normal wear and tear on parts e.g.; decks and belts on treadmills, pedal straps on bikes, handle bar grips on bikes and ellipticals.
- Run belts becoming loose and slipping on treadmills is not a warranty issue and can be resolved by reading the user manual of that machine and the belt tightened accordingly.
- Normal wear and tear on parts includes, but is not limited to;
- Rubber grips, plastic end caps, scratched parts, broken covers, cosmetic damage. Warranty on display models starts on the day of order.
- Warranty does not cover squeeks or noises that develop unless they are to do with mechanical failure or a manufacturing defect that is noticed when the machine is first in use. (plastics rubbing, machine frames creaking etc).
- Damage caused by moisture. All Equipment should be kept indoors in a dry damp free environment.
- Electrical damage due to moisture is not covered under warranty so please ensure you are locating in a non purpose built / insulated external building.
- If you have any doubts about the suitability of your preferred location please contact us to discuss and we will advice.
- Warranty is only valid if the product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the product.
- This warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse or lack of reasonable care; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured by Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd or sold by Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd; (c) by modification of the product; (d) as a result of service by anyone else other than Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd or an authorised Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd warranty service provider.
- The term “Lifetime warranty” means that the warranty is covered for the time that the machine in question stays in production or for the duration that parts remain available after production has stopped.
- If any repair work is not carried out by our own engineers or one of our authorised service agents the warranty will be void.
- Light Commercial warranty is covered in a gym which does not charge membership or use the equipment for financial gain. eg; Schools, Rugby Clubs, Hospitals. Personal training studios are also permitted to use light commercial machines with a maximum of 5 hours use per day per machine.
- During the warranty period Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd will at no additional charge replace part(s) or repair the product (at Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd option) if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal, non-commercial, personal, family or household use.
- In repairing the product, Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd may replace defective parts or at the option of Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd, use serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd. Fix a Gym Distribution Ltd reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- Warranty is not transferred if the product is sold. Only the original purchaser with the original receipt is permitted to make warranty claims.
Got a question regarding anything on this page just contact us for assistance.